Perfect Sense is a visionary technology company that empowers digital possibility through Brightspot®, a content management and distribution engine built for high-volume portfolio, media, and brand publishers.
Do you want to work hard alongside smart and talented product managers, engineers, and designers every day? Do you excel when you are smack in the middle of a challenging project, thrive when things get complex, and yawn when everything is going according to plan? Do you actually want to like your clients and coworkers?
The Capture & Proposal Manager will be responsible for leading the development, implementation, and successful execution of winning capture strategies, keeping the opportunity qualified and reporting status to the executive team. The ideal candidate additionally improves and maintains capture win rate through continuous improvement of capture best practices execution. The position focus is on the Public Sector market, which encompasses: 1) Federal Government (FED); 2) State, Local Government and Education (SLED); Not-for-Profit (NFP) as well as the multi-tiered acquisition / integrator contractors supporting them.
- Manage entire Bid & Proposal process of gathering information, coordinating team contributions, securing teaming agreements, tracking schedules, timelines, monitoring writing assignments, collecting past performance references, developing compliance matrix, desktop publishing and proposal production.
- Drive and guide the Capture Process from Opportunity Positioning and Qualification through Proposal Development and Opportunity Closing
- Stays current on all marketing opportunities with end customers and partners
- Works in advance of solicitation release to influence requirements and decision makers
- Reviews all solicitation opportunities for fit and performs initial analysis of requirements
- Actively seeks out new opportunities with Public Sector Partners and prospects
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 7 years of related experience
- Deep working knowledge of GOVWIN, ONVIA, BIDNET and other Government lead generation tools
- Proven record of successful capturing and winning new business RFPs
- Demonstrated ability to lead/execute disciplined capture and proposal efforts for large and/or complex captures focused on Enterprise Software
- Organized, aggressive, and highly-skilled professional with proven success in selling in a highly competitive systems engineering and professional service markets
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be available to travel as necessary
- Must be U.S. Citizen with an Active Secret or above security clearance, or eligible for same