Perfect Sense is a visionary technology company that empowers digital possibility through Brightspot®, a content management and distribution engine built for high-volume portfolio, media, and brand publishers.
Do you want to work hard alongside smart and talented product managers, engineers, and designers every day? Do you excel when you are smack in the middle of a challenging project, thrive when things get complex, and yawn when everything is going according to plan? Do you actually want to like your clients and coworkers?
We’re looking for an independent, resourceful, and well-rounded Marketing Manager to join our cool tech company. This role is a critical and key contributor to our Public Sector marketing programs, which encompasses: 1) Federal Government (FED); 2) State, Local Government and Education (SLED); Not-for-Profit (NFP) as well as the multi-tiered acquisition / integrator contractors supporting them.
What You’ll Do Here
- Develop all marketing collateral for FED, SLED, and NFP sectors.
- Write and update Public Sector blog and quarterly press releases.
- Create banner advertising campaigns and manage relationships with paid advertising partners
- Provide sales and marketing operations support using SFDC and other sales technologies.
- Organize quarterly Hosted Partner Events at our Reston HQ & attend trade shows
- Contribute innovative digital marketing strategies and ideas as a “digital native.”
- Be “all-in” with our mission-based culture, unique company strategy, and growth goals.
Experience We’re Looking For
- 5-7 years marketing experience in a similar tech company
- Hands on experience with marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Eloqua, or Hubspot.
- Deep working knowledge of GOVWIN, ONVIA, BIDNET and other Public Sector lead generation tools
- Familiarity with publications, associations, trade shows, conferences in the Washington DC technology marketplace
- Experience interfacing with Sales to develop and execute integrated marketing-sales programs.
- Ability to work with executives and thought leaders across the organization.
- Solid history of producing summary reports and metrics; a keen eye for mining data to uncover business insights.
The Type of Team Player We Need
- A problem-solver who loves to find solutions and create more interesting marketing approaches.
- Independent, self-starter who’s highly resourceful.
- Jazzed about technology and rapidly growing environments.
- An excellent communicator.
- Creative and not afraid of the technical; some left, some right brain.
- Relationship builder
- Must be U.S. Citizen with an Active Secret or above security clearance, or eligible for same.