Perfect Sense is a visionary technology company that empowers the art of digital possibility through its content management platform, Brightspot.
Brightspot is not only building the future of digital publishing, but we are also building an inside sales organization to drive awareness, engage new clients, and generate revenue by positioning the value and power of our platform. We’re looking for a Business Development Representative to begin a sales career at a thriving company, selling a best in class product that powers dynamic and highly engaging web experiences.
Our BDRs are often the first point of contact for our prospective client. You will play a critical role in expanding Brightspot’s market share, and converting prospects into sales qualified opportunities. You will work closely with our Marketing, Sales, and Product teams to develop and implement outreach strategies.
- Conduct research and new client prospecting to uncover sales qualified opportunities through discovery calls.
- Engage with prospects and screen for BANT to identify decision makers, buying processes, and prospect needs.
- Reach out to potential clients through cold call and emails.
- Research, prospect and develop leads to build a strong pipeline.
- Qualify marketing-driven leads to sales opportunities.
- Maintain high levels of sales activity.
- Become an industry expert and master at solution selling.
- Consistently achieve (and exceed) quarterly quotas and goals.
- Effective communication skills to aid in forming relationships with your prospects and co-workers
- Strong time management/organization skills
- Thrive working in a fast paced, challenging environment
- Strong aptitude for tech products and Enterprise SaaS sales models
- Entrepreneurial mindset; demonstrate drive, initiative, energy and sense of urgency
- Self-motivated and with an ability to adapt to changing priorities and learn new things
- Familiarity with sales enablement technologies (SFDC, SalesLoft, DiscoverOrg, etc)
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent sales experience with proven track record of success