Perfect Sense is a visionary technology company that empowers digital possibility through Brightspot® , a content management and distribution engine built for high-volume portfolio, media, and brand publishers.
Do you want to work hard alongside smart and talented product managers, marketers, and designers every day? Do you excel when you are smack in the middle of a challenging project, thrive when things get complex, and yawn when everything is going according to plan? Do you actually want to like your clients and coworkers?
We’re looking for an independent, resourceful, and well-rounded Digital Marketing Manager to join our cool tech company. This role is a critical and key contributor to a wide variety of marketing programs.
- Execute email marketing campaigns in Marketo – from top of funnel to nurtures and customer engagement.
- Manage our social media strategy, content, calendar and campaigns (paid and organic).
- Maintain and update our company website.
- Provide sales and marketing operations support using SFDC and other sales technologies.
- Support content marketing efforts, including blogs, collateral, social media and webinars.
- Contribute innovative digital marketing strategies and ideas as a “digital native.”
- Be “all-in” with our mission-based culture, unique company strategy, and growth goals.
- 3-5 years marketing experience in a similar tech company & Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Hands on experience with marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Eloqua, or Hubspot.
- Experience interfacing with Sales to develop and execute integrated marketing-sales programs.
- Ability to work with executives and thought leaders across the organization.
- Solid history of producing summary reports and metrics; a keen eye for mining data to uncover business insights.
- Excellent communicator in both verbal and written formats to compellingly and effectively influence cross functional teams and senior leaders
- Independent, self-starter, relationship-builder