Perfect Sense is a visionary technology company that empowers digital possibility through Brightspot®, our enterprise solution that enables content teams to quickly embrace new publishing tools and trends.
Do you want to work hard alongside smart and talented product managers, marketers, and designers every day? Do you excel when you are smack in the middle of a challenging project, thrive when things get complex, and yawn when everything is going according to plan? Do you actually want to like your clients and coworkers?
We’re looking for an independent, analytical, and proactive Digital Marketing Manager to join us. This role is a key contributor to developing the strategy, implementation and sustaining efforts to establish Brightspot as a leader in CMS through various programs.
- Lead our SEO and SEM efforts to generate paid and organic leads
- Conduct ongoing keyword research to determine what words we should bid on, which words our competitors are using and what strategies will yield the best return
- Report on organic content performance and make recommendations to improve content quality and ranking
- Participate in the creation, measurement and ongoing optimization of our ongoing e-mail nurture
- Lead the creation of a strong, sustainable backlink strategy aligned to our brand value and capabilities leveraging industry best practices
- Measure everything so you can assess the success of our various channels and optimize spend accordingly and report back on these findings
- Contribute innovative digital marketing strategies and ideas
- Be “all-in” with our mission-based culture, unique company strategy, and growth goals.
- 5-8+ years marketing experience in a similar tech company
- Extensive experience with Google Ads, Google Analytics, Moz, SEMRush and other related tools
- Experience working across a wide marketing technology stack to deliver a seamless buyer’s journey to prospects and the sales team
- Experience interfacing with Sales to develop and execute integrated marketing-sales programs
- Ability to work effectively with ops, content, outbound and inbound team members to align efforts
- A solid history of producing summary reports and metrics; a keen eye for mining data to uncover business insights.
- Excellent communicator in both verbal and written formats to compellingly and effectively influence cross-functional teams and senior leaders
- Independent, self-starter, relationship-builder