Perfect Sense is a visionary technology company that empowers digital possibility through Brightspot® , our in-house content management and distribution engine built for high-volume portfolio, media, and brand publishers.
Do you want to work hard alongside smart and talented product managers, engineers, and designers every day? Do you excel when you are smack in the middle of a challenging project, thrive when things get complex, and yawn when everything is going according to plan? Do you actually want to like your clients and coworkers?
We’re not only building the future of digital experiences, but we’re also building a world-class, fused marketing & inside sales organization to drive our growth. The Director, Demand Generation, will build and scale repeatable, metrics-driven marketing programs focused on market penetration, product growth, and customer acquisition.
- Build and manage a high-quality, measurable demand gen strategy focused on tactics that generate the highest return (leads and opportunities) on investment.
- Manage full-cycle reporting across the teams and programs, ensuring the right mix of programs and resources.
- Direct the campaign calendar and themes, working with product, technology, and marketing team members.
- Provide analytics and reporting expertise to inform program strategies, go-forward changes, and continued improvements.
- Partner with Product Marketing to embrace product, learn industry trends, and further sales enablement strategies.
- Manage all programs and vendors to budget, quality, and targets. Recommend innovative tools for improved engagement and conversions.
- Drive prospect and customer engagement on all digital platforms (web, social, email, ads) with a keen eye towards personalization, segmenting, and targeting (ABM).
- Coordinate and proactively communicate closely with other Sales, Product, and IT team members to ensure cross-collaboration, information sharing, campaign organization/efficiency, and improved quality deliverables.
- 8+ years' experience in marketing Demand/Lead Gen role, preferably for B2B SaaS company.
- Successful track record building and scaling lead gen programs.
- Experience partnering with Sales to develop and execute integrated programs, strategies, and operations.
- Solid history of producing summary reports and metrics; a keen eye for mining data to uncover business insights.
- Forward thinking, growth-minded collaborative partner with strong communication skills, accountability, and responsiveness.
- Comfortable learning and mastering new technology products.
- Obsessed with metrics, data and performance; able to flex and be a team player.
- Ability to build relationships with different roles and departments and communicate information quickly and succinctly.
- Entrepreneurial drive and builder mentality (“go-getter”).