Perfect Sense is a collective group of intelligent, fun, personable people working together to provide innovative software solutions and solve complex business challenges.
Do you want to work hard alongside smart and talented product managers, engineers, and designers every day? Do you excel when you are smack in the middle of a challenging project, thrive when things get complex, and yawn when everything is going according to plan? Do you actually want to like your clients and coworkers?
The Field Marketing Specialist will be responsible for researching, organizing, and executing all events for the company, including trade shows, conferences, and launch events. S/he will also be responsible for growing and maintaining great rapport with industry analysts and influencers for Brightspot, our leading enterprise-class web publishing platform. The ideal candidate is a dedicated and enthusiastic marketing professional looking to be a part of a fast-paced, growing technology company.
- Create events strategy and calendar, research and identify conferences for speaking and sponsorship slots.
- Manage full lifecycle of events from pre-event planning to onsite support to overseeing lead follow-up.
- Identify and work with internal SMEs to develop speaking proposals and awards submissions.
- Develop and execute strategy to educate the analyst community on Brightspot.
- Facilitate analyst briefings, respond to analyst inquiries, and monitor analyst research.
- Work with sales and product marketing to improve brand/product awareness and drive demand.
- Maintain content, events information, and articles on our website.
- Support corporate communications with PR-related programs and activities.
- 4+ years of events/conferences, analyst relations, and communications experience for an enterprise software, SaaS, and/or content management system.
- Excellent analytical and creative skills.
- Skilled at working cross-departmentally (product managers, developers, sales, etc.).
- Strong project management skills with ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and solve problems diplomatically.
- Experience managing schedules, budgets, and detailed programs.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and writing.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.