Perfect Sense is a full-service product company that capitalizes on its enterprise digital application development platform, Brightspot, to drive innovations in web and mobile development for corporations worldwide.
Brightspot is not only building the future of digital publishing, but we are also building an inside sales organization to drive awareness, engage new clients, and generate revenue by positioning the value and power of our platform. We’re looking for a Business Development Representative to begin a sales career at a thriving company, selling a best in class product that powers dynamic and highly engaging web experiences.
Our Junior Account Executives are often the first point of contact for prospective clients. You will play a critical role in expanding Brightspot’s market share, and converting marketing qualified prospects into sales qualified opportunities. You will work closely with our Marketing, Sales, Development and Product teams to develop and implement outreach strategies, understand prospects’ requirements, and partner with senior execs to develop and execute a full cycle sales plan.
- Identify key decision makers, buying process, and prospect needs to uncover sales qualified opportunities through discovery calls.
- Contact potential clients and MQLs through cold calls and emails
- Research, prospect and develop leads to build a strong pipeline
- Qualify marketing-driven leads to sales opportunities
- Maintain high levels of strategic sales activities
- Become an industry expert and master at solution selling
- Consistently achieve (and exceed!) quarterly quotas and goals
- Coordinate and partner with senior execs to close sales cycle
- Manage MQLs and SQLs through funnel to close
- Provide timely reports on status of each lead
- Effective communication skills to aid in forming relationships with your prospects and co-workers
- Strong aptitude for learning new technology is required
- Intellectual agility and an entrepreneurial mindset; demonstrates drive, initiative, energy and sense of urgency in acquiring and serving clients
- Strong time management/organization skills
- Self-motivated and with an ability to adapt to a changing environment
- The ability to work in a fast paced, challenging technology environment
- Familiarity with examples of tools we use (Google Docs, Salesforce, etc.)
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent sales experience with proven track record of success