Perfect Sense is a visionary technology company that empowers digital possibility through Brightspot® , a content management and distribution engine built for high-volume portfolio, media, and brand publishers.
Do you want to work hard alongside smart and talented product managers, engineers, and designers every day? Do you excel when you are smack in the middle of a challenging project, thrive when things get complex, and yawn when everything is going according to plan? Do you actually want to like your clients and coworkers?
The Marketing Data & Insights Analyst will gather data, identify key marketing statistics, interpret findings, and assist the marketing and sales team by bringing insights and actionable analysis from various data sources. He/she will provide predictive modeling, help guide decisions and strategies based on marketing behavior, and provide reporting and metrics on marketing and sales performance.
- Gather data, analyze results, generate insights, and make strategic recommendations to advance the overall marketing and sales strategy.
- Combine creative problem-solving with analytical rigor to drive actionable insights.
- Develop reporting frameworks and dashboards, perform customer segmentation, complete post mortem campaign analyses, manage digital and social media measurement, and present insights and recommendations based on data.
- Extract, analyze, and synthesize qualitative and quantitative data from a variety of sources and across multiple dimensions, including campaigns, channels, audience segments, and timeframes to measure and report on the effectiveness of marketing efforts and the sales yield from these various efforts.
- Pursuing or recent grad with Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in quantitative field
- Strong Excel, SQL, Python, R, and Tableau skills
- Ability to synthesize general business needs into requirements that can be addressed analytically
- Ability to extract data, perform a variety of analyses and translate findings into actionable business recommendations
- Strong communication skills and experience briefing leadership on outcomes and recommendations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with evolving needs