Perfect Sense is a collective group of intelligent, fun, personable people working together to provide innovative software solutions and solve complex business challenges.
Do you want to work hard alongside smart and talented product managers, engineers, and designers every day? Do you excel when you are smack in the middle of a challenging project, thrive when things get complex, and yawn when everything is going according to plan? Do you actually want to like your clients and coworkers?
Our Product Managers use an entrepreneurial spirit to develop industry-leading strategies that move our clients’ digital businesses to the front of the pack. They require a thorough understanding of the software development lifecycles with an emphasis on creating the best experience for all consumers, whether that person is in front of the screen or using tools to manage a website behind the scenes. We work in an open, collaborative environment and seek talented individuals who enjoy problem solving and straying outside the routine.
In this role you will use your deep product experience to work with stakeholders to define product strategy, manage the collection and documentation of requirements, monitor product development, oversee client hand-off and acceptance testing, and support post launch monitoring.
- Provide in-depth market, industry, and competitive analysis for assessing the potential for products.
- Develop and maintain high-quality product requirements.
- Serve as the first level of acceptance of products and features designed and developed by the team.
- Ensure quality and on-time delivery by continuing to monitor and support products through all phases of the software development lifecycles.
- Assist the client in development of core positioning and messaging for products as well as launch marketing plans.
- Work with third parties to assess the potential for partnerships and licensing opportunities where needed.
- Assist in hand-off and training sessions with clients developing training materials as needed.
- Maintain backlogs and priorities for product enhancements, and own product development roadmaps.
- Document baselines and monitor KPIs to determine success of product against stated goals.
- May be required to travel up to 25% depending on project assignments.
- 2-4 years of product management experience with demonstrated successful delivery of finished products.
- A strong sense of ownership in your work and unwaveringly positive attitude.
- Articulate communicator both verbally and in writing.
- Outstanding organizational and analytical skills.
- A passion for developing innovative products on the web and for mobile.
- High-quality standards and attention to detail.
- In-depth understanding of technical and user experience issues typically encountered in web-based product development.
- Uses sound business judgment to develop and manage client relationships.
- BA/BS required (MBA is a plus).