Perfect Sense is a visionary technology company that empowers digital possibility through Brightspot® , a content management and distribution engine built for high-volume portfolio, media, and brand publishers.
Do you want to work hard alongside smart and talented product managers, engineers, and designers every day? Do you excel when you are smack in the middle of a challenging project, thrive when things get complex, and yawn when everything is going according to plan? Do you actually want to like your clients and coworkers?
We’re looking for an experienced product marketing professional with a track record for articulating value propositions, go-to-market positioning, pricing approaches, and sales collateral. S/he will further evolve and sharpen product and sales enablement strategies. This position will be critical to our success in continuing our rapid growth and scalability.
- Conduct product and market analysis, including competitive assessments and industry reviews to inform compelling product positioning.
- Create buyer personas, use cases, and messaging for new and existing software products.
- Develop sales enablement materials: product demos, videos, webinars, collateral, landing pages, and web content.
- Become a deep product expert, capable of conducting demos and exploratory sales discussions.
- Measure performance based on demand generation; evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers.
- Contribute innovative ideas and strategies for further product and marketing demand.
- 3-5 years of experience in product marketing, ideally in a technology (SaaS) company.
- Track record of success managing content-driven products in B2B SaaS organizations, ability to execute on a solid product marketing plan.
- Demonstrated success in delivering products/services in a high growth environment and ability to thrive in ambiguity and shifting priorities.
- Extensive experience translating business ideas and research into actionable product releases with an emphasis on revenue and performance.