Perfect Sense is a collective group of intelligent, fun, personable people working together to provide innovative software solutions and solve complex business challenges.
Do you want to work hard alongside smart and talented product managers, engineers, and designers every day? Do you excel when you are smack in the middle of a challenging project, thrive when things get complex, and yawn when everything is going according to plan? Do you actually want to like your clients and coworkers?
We’re looking for an experienced product marketing professional with a track record for articulating value propositions, pricing approaches, and go-to-market positioning and collateral. S/he will further evolve and sharpen product and sales enablement strategies. This position will be critical to our success in continuing our rapid growth and scalability, and reports directly to the CMO.
What You’ll Do Here
- Develop go-to-market plans, including competitive and market intelligence, buyer personas, positioning, use cases, verticals and messaging.
- Define target market(s) and understand potential customers through industry, market, and analyst research.
- Create sales enablement materials cross-departmentally with compelling messaging: product demos, videos, webinars, collateral, landing pages, and digital content
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching) for full product suite.
- Work with internal teams across product, design, tech, and sales to implement strategies.
- Coordinate and implement new product/feature launches.
- Measure performance based on demand generation; evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers.
- Contribute innovative ideas and strategies for further product and marketing demand.
The Type of Team Player We Need
- A strategic and creative product marketing professional, ideally from a technology (SaaS) company.
- “Hands-on” executive who possesses both the ability to anticipate problems and the creative problem-solving skills to resolve them.
- Excellent communicator in both verbal and written formats to compellingly and effectively influence cross functional teams and senior leaders.
- An energetic, enthusiastic, and driven individual that demands of himself/herself and others the highest level of personal and professional integrity.
Experience We’re Looking For
- Track record of success managing content-driven products in B2B service organizations, ability to develop and execute a solid product marketing plan.
- A demonstrated record of partnering with teams across the organization and influencing to achieve business results across multiple teams who may have different goals
- Demonstrated success in delivering products/services in a high growth environment and ability to thrive in ambiguity and shifting priorities.
- Extensive experience translating business ideas and research into actionable product releases with an emphasis on revenue and performance.