Perfect Sense is a visionary technology company that empowers digital possibility through Brightspot®, our enterprise solution that enables content teams to quickly embrace new publishing tools and trends.
Do you want to work hard alongside smart and talented product managers, engineers, and designers every day? Do you excel when you are smack in the middle of a challenging project, thrive when things get complex, and yawn when everything is going according to plan? Do you actually want to like your clients and coworkers?
We’re seeking an experienced writer to create and manage documentation for Brightspot products for our clients and partners. Our technical writers communicate complex information clearly, concisely and accurately, and without relying on jargon. This role involves tasks such as writing publishing guides, conceptual overviews and procedures, writing code walkthroughs, documenting APIs, creating reference materials, or updating existing documents. The language for the platform is Java, and knowledge of it is required.
- Learn complex technical information and create well-written technical documentation for Brightspot and Dari, such as architectural overviews, tutorials for editors and software developers, debugging guides, API programming guides, and more.
- Manage large and complex documentation projects, collaborate with engineers and product managers to create content, and drive a culture of documentation in various engineering teams.
- Respond to technical questions from the community and internal engineers about the subject matter that you documented.
- Ensure fulfillment of our content strategy through articulate reviews, examples, and guided revision.
- 5+ years of experience writing commercial web platform/software documentation. Experience working with publishing products is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks with conflicting deadlines to ensure on-time completion.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) candidates highly preferred.