Perfect Sense is a visionary technology company that empowers digital possibility through Brightspot® , our in-house content management and distribution engine built for high-volume portfolio, media, and brand publishers.
Do you want to work hard alongside smart and talented product managers, engineers, and designers every day? Do you excel when you are smack in the middle of a challenging project, thrive when things get complex, and yawn when everything is going according to plan? Do you actually want to like your clients and coworkers?
Our award-winning User Experience & Visual Designers use inspiration from both on- and off-line resources to bring our partners’ requirements to life in the digital world. They combine their creative talents with meticulous attention to detail to create the best experience for all consumers. We work in an open, collaborative environment and seek talented individuals who enjoy problem-solving and straying outside the routine.
This position requires a thorough understanding of user experience design with an emphasis on maximizing usability and efficiency for our users. In this role, you will use your creativity and problem-solving skills to design new experiences and continually enhance the experience and usability of existing products. You will work hand-in-hand with our product managers and key stakeholders to deliver unique and visually stunning templates that meet clearly defined product requirements. Additionally, you will see each project through from original concept to launch, providing insights and quality assurance during the development phase.
- Produce wireframes, style guides, and visual design mockups, with functional and visual specifications that clearly detail the complete experience.
- Work with product managers and key stakeholders to design a full set of responsive templates that will be used to develop applications and experiences users will find highly usable, appealing, engaging, and efficient.
- Meet with product managers and key stakeholders to discuss requirements and review concepts, with an ability to listen to and integrate their feedback into your designs.
- Provide ongoing support throughout all the phases of the software development lifecycle to ensure delivery of pixel-perfect products.
- Keep up-to-date with recent design, technology, and software trends and developments.
- 2-3 years of visual and/or user experience web design with demonstrated delivery of finished products.
- Extensive knowledge of Sketch. Experience with Zeplin and Invision is a plus.
- Previous experience in a role critical to the successful delivery of multiple, high-stakes projects.
- A strong sense of ownership in your work and unwaveringly positive attitude.
- Articulate communicator both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects on tight deadlines while maintaining the highest quality.
- Passion for your work and your profession.
- BA/BS preferred.