Perfect Sense is a collective group of intelligent, fun, personable people working together to provide innovative software solutions and solve complex business challenges.
Do you want to work hard alongside smart and talented product managers, marketers, and designers every day? Do you excel when you are smack in the middle of a challenging project, thrive when things get complex, and yawn when everything is going according to plan? Do you actually want to like your clients and coworkers?
We’re looking for an independent, resourceful, and well-rounded Digital Marketing specialist to join our cool tech company. This role is a critical and key contributor to a wide variety of marketing programs.
What You’ll Do Here
- Execute email marketing campaigns in Marketo – from top of funnel to nurtures and customer engagement.
- Manage our social media strategy, content, calendar and campaigns (paid and organic).
- Maintain and update our company website.
- Provide sales and marketing operations support using SFDC and other sales technologies.
- Support content marketing efforts, including blogs, collateral, social media and webinars.
- Contribute innovative digital marketing strategies and ideas as a “digital native.”
- Be “all-in” with our mission-based culture, unique company strategy, and growth goals.
Experience We’re Looking For
- 2-5 years marketing experience in a similar tech company
- Hands on experience with marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Eloqua, or Hubspot.
- Experience interfacing with Sales to develop and execute integrated marketing-sales programs.
- Ability to work with executives and thought leaders across the organization.
- Solid history of producing summary reports and metrics; a keen eye for mining data to uncover business insights.
The Type of Team Player We Need
- A problem-solver who loves to find solutions and create more interesting marketing approaches.
- Independent, self-starter who’s highly resourceful.
- Jazzed about technology and rapidly growing environments.
- Fast charging, hard-working, stereotypical “Type A” personality prevalent in many metro areas.
- An excellent communicator.
- Creative and not afraid of the technical; some left, some right brain.
- Relationship builder