Perfect Sense is a full-service product company that capitalizes on its enterprise digital application development platform, Brightspot, to drive innovations in web and mobile development for corporations worldwide. Perfect Sense originally created and now actively supports the Brightspot platform, which powers dynamic and highly engaging consumer experiences.
Do you love learning new technologies, understanding new industries, and helping to solve challenging problems? Are you fascinated by how people work, what their roles and responsibilities are, and what frustrates them? Do you excel when you are smack in the middle of a challenging task, thrive on complexity, and yawn when things are going according plan? Do you actually want to like your clients and coworkers?
Our Product Evangelist is the first introduction new customers have to our portfolio of products, and is the most knowledgeable resource within the company. The Product Evangelist is whip-smart and quickly learns every nook and cranny of our products, and can show off the feature set with just a few minutes notice.
The Product Evangelist presents the value proposition of our products to prospects and customers, and is the primary technical resource for our sales team. He/she is equally as comfortable talking to technology stakeholders as when meeting with editorial stakeholders – and knows intuitively how to explain features in a way that makes sense to each audience. The Product Evangelist is responsible for actively participating in the sales process, working in conjunction with the executive, product and sales team as the key technical contact and product advocate for Brightspot and Perfect Sense’s additional products.
The Product Evangelist must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to business, editorial and technical users. Must be able to understand and capture all product and technical requirements to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
- Expert knowledge of our product portfolio
- Provide presales technical/functional support to prospective partners and customers and great customer service and response, throughout the entire sales lifecycle.
- Act as an ongoing technical resource for our field and channel sales teams.
- Develop, build and deliver product demonstrations and proof-of-concepts
- Responsible for representing the product to potential customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Able to respond to editorial, functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Proven ability in performing rapid assessments of clients’ internal technology landscape and targeting use cases.
- Enthusiasm, energy and ability to evangelize
- Experience in a customer-facing, role such as consultant, solutions engineer or solutions architect
- BS degree or equivalent