Perfect Sense is a collective group of intelligent, fun, personable people working together to provide innovative software solutions and solve complex business challenges.
Do you want to work hard alongside smart and talented product managers, engineers, and designers every day? Do you excel when you are smack in the middle of a challenging project, thrive when things get complex, and yawn when everything is going according to plan? Do you actually want to like your clients and coworkers?
- Provide technical expertise to facilitate complex web and/or mobile applications development for corporate projects.
- Analyze, design, code and implement new and/or modified content functionality for corporate websites.
- Serve as main point of contact for troubleshooting problems
- Work with project managers, product managers, designers and application developers to design, code and maintain high quality user-centric Web interfaces that meet business objectives as well as usability and corporate standards
- Determines and utilizes best practices in web design, coding, testing and maintenance to achieve high quality product
- Support and maintain efficient and organized file structure, documentation, status reports, and project milestone reporting
- Provide direction and assistance to junior staff members and needed.
- Bachelor’s degree, plus 5+ years’ experience as a web application developer working in complex and successful corporate web site environment with multiple integrated backend applications, designing and coding dynamically displayed web content.
- Experience with the following is strongly preferred:
- CSS, LESS, SASS, HTML5
- Grunt, Gulp, Systemjs
- Handlebars framework
- Front-end performance optimization techniques
- Web Content Management Systems/Platforms
- Web Analytics design and implementation
- Responsive Design and Mobile Optimized web development
- Prior experience supporting high-visibility production web applications
- Excellent organization skills
- Strong problem-solving skills